Barak International was established in 2005 and operates in the fields of Shipyards, Micro Electronics, Steel and heavy Industry in Romania and throughout Europe.
Nowadays Barak has contracts in Romania, Germany and the Netherlands and its head quarter is located in 100 Calea Victoriei St. 1st floor , Buchrest, Romania.
The company's abilities and experience within implementation of projects have put Barak International in the same line with leading companies in Romania.
The knowledge and the experience Barak International SRL has accomplished so far enables us to provide high quality and varity … to its clients while maintaining strict recuirements and scheduele in order to commit our costumers satisfaction.
Our company is qualified and authorizations according to their specialization. All our workers are required to go through a detailed process of interviews and exams by our qualified staff, get an update on the latest renovations in the field and show proof they have valid and relevant experience (minimum of 5 years) in the field of construction that they are recruited for.
Barak International SRL has the license to perform work in accordance with the European standarts which include
• The construction works of construction
• Pipe Works (S.S C.S Cr).
• microelectronics piping works
• Production and assembly of equipment
• Infrastructure Works
Barak International operates in industry and the heavy industry fields in nine different countries worldwide and took major part in the following projects:
1.2010-2012 Gdańsk, Poland – Shipyard works 2.8 Million Euros
2. 2011-2012 Damen Shipyards Gdynia , Poland- Shipyard works 1.85 Million Euros
3. 2009-2014 Constansa ,Glanz, Buftea (Romania) - Construction and Steel works in different projects 3.9 Million Euros
4. 2013-2015 TNO Rotterdam, The Netherlands – Construction and Steel work 2.6 Million Euros
Popiti Florina Alexandra